We here are Ford would
like to thank you all for agreeing to be a part
of this focus group Your ideas will actually be used in helping us create
a brand new model. There are no wrong answers. So let’s go around the room. and you just go ahead
and call out features you’d love to see implemented
in your ideal car. Whenever you’re ready. – Bluetooth capabilities.
– Great. – Voice-activated lights.
– Perfect. – Satellite radio.
– Mh-hm. – Extra cup holders.
– And a phone holder. A good steering wheel that
doesn’t fly off while you’re driving. Rear-view camera. Comfy seats. A good steering wheel that doesn’t
fly off your hand while you’re driving. Uh, automatic side-view mirrors. A great steering wheel that doesn’t whiff out of the window
while I driving. That is a good idea. Yeah, I wrote it down. Oh, nice. Okay, what do we think
it should look like? – Sleek.
– Good. High-tech. Aerodynamic. Too small. I’m sorry? Too small. So when you get in there,
you’re like, “If the steering wheel fly off,
I’m toast.” Look, I– Okay, I don’t know why
we’d make it too small. I think it’s a good idea,
and I stand by. Okay. And you can have, like, a sporty look. Great. Teacher’s pet. Any other ideas? Stinky! What? What about if it is stinking inside? Sorry, you want that in a car? I’m sorry. I cannot think any good car idea because this guy keep farting. Okay, let’s just try and focus on the car. What are some ways
we can make it family-friendly? No space for mother-in-law. That’s not helpful. Shut up, Paul. You probably love your mother-in-law. I actually do. Oh, my God, he admit it! – Paul?
– What? – Paul?
– What? You have…no…good…car…ideas. Shut up. I doing the best at this. All right, maybe we should lay off Paul. That’s what his wife said. Okay, this car is everything. You flinched, Paul! Now you have to marry your mother-in-law! Yeah, because he landed it
and you flinched, you have to marry your
mother-in-law! I did not flinch. You have to! You have to, Paul. Marry your mother-in-law. I didn’t flinch. Come on, Paul. If you don’t, that mean you yourself admit it yourself that you suck. That’s true.
You flinched with the bottle, Paul. Who is the most popular now, Paul? Paul, you have to marry your mother-in-law
if you flinched at the bottle! Paul! You flinch!