♪ ‘Cause it gets me nowhere ♪ ♪ To tell you no ♪ – Hi Peter I haven’t heard from you in a while so I thought
I’d give you a call. Um, that’s it. I love you. It’s your mother. – Life just goes by in a flash like that. – I know you tell me the same thing every 10 years. ♪ Love is in the air
everywhere you look around. ♪ – You come here a lot?
– Yes, no not a lot I mean sometimes. – What’s your name? – Gloria. ♪ And I don’t know if I’m being fooled. ♪ (phone ring) – Hello? Are you asking me out? Ow ow. – You want more off the sides? – A little bit more than that actually. ♪ Love is in the air ♪ ♪ Love is on the air ♪ – A little more, a little more. If you were water I’d be a glass. If you were a foot I’d be a sock. I can’t get you out of my head. What happened to me with you, I thought it was never gonna happen again. – Happy Birthday sweet heart. That’s my ex-husband. – We were in love. – It wasn’t an easy situation. – Really?
– I searched for your eyes. I didn’t exist. – Who is this guy Mom? – I love you, you understand?! – Get away from the car.
– Wait! Gloria! – One, two, three! – [Group] Hah! (laughing) – This woman is awesome. Treat her right. Respect her! (phone ringing) He calls me every five minutes. – Don’t pick it up.
– I won’t. ♪ Gloria I think they got your number ♪ ♪ Gloria ♪ – Is that him?
– Yeah. – Oh my God. – Honey this guy could die tomorrow. – We could all die tomorrow. – Well, when the world blows up I hope I go down dancing. ♪ Calling Gloria ♪ ♪ Gloria ♪ ♪ Gloria ♪