What are the license requirements for renting a vehicle in Australia?

Hi i’m nathan just one of JUCYs
awesome crew so you want to know what licenses we accept in Australia well so long as you are 18 or over and
have the correct licence you should be good to go at JUCY we accept full driver licenses so long
as they are in English but don’t panic if it’s not you can always get an
international driving permit or even get your license translated by an approved
translator what’s even more exciting is we also
accept restricted licenses and Aussie green P2 licenses but sorry guys
unfortunately we don’t accept learners licenses red p1’s or probationary licenses
hopefully you are all set for your JUCY adventure now but if you need any more
info just click on these handy links stay JUCY